Sunday, December 20, 2009

Thanks for Your Patience

Finally finished up a few cards today. Will be sharing things over the next little while that include images that I plan to use up. After many years of card making, I have accumulated a pile of images that I just never got around to using. Some were obtained through image swaps. This involved sending a set of images (the number of which depended on the number of participants) to a hostess who reissued the images to those involved. Along with the stamped images, participants had to include an envelope of sufficient size with sufficient postage addressed to themselves. That way all that the hostess had to do was repackage the images, making sure that each envelope included one of each design. If this is of interest to anyone within Canada (sorry International friends, but customs makes this difficult), I would be happy to host a swap of a particular theme. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the results of my "house cleaning".

Natalie

No comments: