Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Something Old, Something New


I found the pearls not heavy enough to balance my card layout so I used a piece of fibre to create a thin border. Still have metres of fibres in your stash? Pull them out and put them to a good use.
Also note that I left the oval die on the white die cut when I applied Distress Ink, gradually lightening towards the centre. I love how this framed the stamped image. This is also my first card using my new Lacey Oval Nestabilities--just love them!

Natalie

Card Recipe
Stamp: Impression Obsession
Papers: white cardstock (Georgia Pacific), green & blue cardstock (Bazzill)
Inks: Night of Navy (Stampin' Up), Crushed Olive (Ranger Distress)
Accessories: Spellbinder Classic Ovals Large & Lacey Ovals, ribbon (Fabricland), pearls (Kaiser), fibre (stash)

No comments: