Monday, August 31, 2009

Not the Card I Had Planned on Posting


I had hoped to finish a card with coloured pearls. Didn't have crimson so I thought I would try to colour white ones. FYI: dye ink, pigment ink and Tombow markers don't work!
Hunted down a Copic marker and it worked! Another reason to invest. When I realized how many "cranberries" were in my image, I decided to colour the image with the Copic instead. Hope to get that finished soon.

This card illustrates the use of individual letter foam stamps. Create a short title by stamping individual letters with ink on cardstock and cutting them out. What about "Noel"? Of course, smaller letters will allow you to build longer words, such as "Believe" or "Peace". And these are just examples for Christmas...

Card Recipe
Stamps: Making Memories
Paper: red & green cardstock (stash), patterned (MM?)
Ink: Colorbox
Accessories: ribbon (stash), poinsettia punch (Marvy)

No comments: