Thursday, June 17, 2010
A "Do Over"
To give "life" to this sunflower, I sprayed the card parts with Glimmer Mist. Firstly, I sprayed the flower parts with one colour of Glimmer Mist and then sprayed the assembled card with a brown coloured mist to "antique" it. It still looked like something was missing. When I found the card that inspired me to purchase this die, I realized where I went wrong.
Stamp: image (Close to My Heart), sentiment (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Versafine black
Papers: gold, green & brown cardstocks & patterned paper (stash)
Accessories: Sizzix die, Glimmer Mists, yellow gel pen, glitter glue, Shimmering Sand