Thursday, October 7, 2010

Puttin' the PIeces Together

Here's where Distress Inks came in handy. This patterned paper was from a mat stack. Consequently, I had to cut it down to size to fit an A2 card. In doing so, I used the distressing on one side. I used Antique Linen Distress Ink along the side of the cardstock that had been trimmed. I was not only able to make the sides of the card front match, but I salvaged the strip I cut off, inked its edges and used it to embellish the card front too.


Card Recipe
Papers: white cardstock (Georgia Pacific), patterned (DCWV)
Ink: Antique Linen Distress
Accessories: brads (stash)

No comments: