Friday, March 18, 2011

Crafter's Workshop Templates Part 1


This card was one of a variety that I shared at the demo I did at the last local crop. I introduced some new Crafter's Workshop Templates and showed how they could be used with different products including Distress Inks, Glimmer Mists, Perfect Pearls and Chalks. Here I used Distress Walnut Ink with the Herringbone template to show how the control allowed by the ink let me created a border that faded out to the right. This was done in an effort to update older patterned paper. I also stamped the watch image in Versamark and applied gold Perfect Pearls to have the image coordinate with the Antique Brass anchor embellishment. I foresee using the Perfect Pearls in other metallic colours to create other masculine cards.

Natalie

Card Recipe
Stamps: CTMH
Papers: cardstocks (Bazzill), patterned (stash)
Inks: Colorbox Brown, Versamark, Distress Walnut
Accessories: anchor & brad (Making Memories), Gold Perfect Pearls

No comments: