Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Paper Ribbon?

My original intention was to use the white paper flowers that I had gotten in order to use with Glimmer Mist. I now try to purchase white embellishments so that I can colour them with the products I already have to achieve perfect colour matches. Flowers can be coloured with Glimmer Mists and/or Distress Inks and pearls and rhinestones can be coloured with Copic Markers. In this case, the natural flowers perfectly matched the bone coloured cardstock so they were used "as is". Since I didn't have coordinating ribbon, I searched through my patterned papers to find a matching stripe.

Natalie

Card Recipe
Papers: cardstock (Core'dinations Ice Cream), patterned (MME Sunshine)
Accessories: letter stickers (Sticker Studio), paper flowers (Petaloo), buttons (stash), wire (stash)

No comments: