Monday, October 1, 2012

Two Step Tiles

I have used small squares of scrap patterned paper within a card design, but this time I "took it up a notch" by embellishing a square. My inspiration was found at craftprojectcentral.com. I used an egg punch to cut out the white shapes and a 1/4" circle punch to cut out the black shapes to create the "eyes" on the top left hand side. These squares of images on the front will make it suitable for me to stamp my sentiment on the inside of the card. As with most dark cardstock based cards, I cut a piece of white, text paper to line the inside to make reading the stamped sentiment easier.

Natalie

Card Recipe
Papers: black cardstock (stash), orange cardstock (Bazzill), patterned (DCWV Midnight Spell)
Accessories: Spellbinder Squares, egg punch (Marvy), circle punch (stash)

No comments: