Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Colouring with Copics


This plaid patterned paper had a country feel to it so I chose the sentiment stamp accordingly. I die cut a circle out of the Label die cut to create the perfect frame for the image. I could have popped up the frame for more dimension, but I thought the large bow did the job. To get darker coloured rhinestones, I coloured them with a Copic Marker. These are the only markers that you can use to permanently colour embellishments. Trust me, I tried other markers, including Sharpies.

Natalie

Card Recipe
Stamp: Uptown
Papers: white cardstock (Georgia Pacific), patterned (Over the Moon Press)
Ink: Staz On Black Onyx
Accessories: Spellbinder Labels & Circles, rhinestones (stash), red marker (Copic), green gel pen, ribbon (stash)

No comments: