Thursday, November 11, 2010

Just "Birdiful"


Birds and bird cages are popular icons in the paper crafting world. When I saw this Tim Holtz die I had to have it; I knew immediately what my first choice of paper would be to use with it. I was pleased how easily the die cut through chipboard, although I recommend two passes through the Big Shot to ensure a completely clean cut. I can appreciate the versatility of this die and look forward to making many cards of different themes with it.

Natalie

Card Recipe
Papers: cardstock (Bazzill Dark Fawn), patterned (K & Co. Blue Awning)
Inks: Distress Antique Linen and Pumice Stone (on bird)
Accessories: Tim Holtz Caged Bird die, tassel (Wright's), coloured chipboard (DCWV), brads (stash), K & Co. ribbon stickers, Pilot gold marker
, rhinestone (Kaiser)

No comments: