Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cuts from Die Cuts


I die cut the tree out of coloured chipboard and cut part of it off to be able to fit all of my design elements within the card front space. I used Rock Candy Stickles to give the "snow" texture and sparkle. To avoid having to cut out the skinny branch arms of the snowman, I first stamped him on the patterned paper and then stamped a second image on off white cardstock. I merely trimmed the arms off of the second image and adhered it directly on top of the first stamped image.

Natalie

Card Recipe
Stamps: image (Inkadinkado), sentiment (Close to My Heart)
Papers: off white cardstock (Staples), brown and green cardstocks (Bazzill), patterned (My Mind's Eye)
Inks: Memories Wheat Dye Ink, Colorbox Chalk Chestnut Roan & Creamy Brown
Accessories: Sizzix Bigz Tree Die, Rock Candy Distress Stickles, twine (stash), oval punches (Stampin' Up), coloured chipboard (Die Cuts With a View)

No comments: