Thursday, January 13, 2011

Stencils and Stitching


Add ImageHere's my solution to use all of the littlest bits of patterned papers from this paper line. I punched out each of the squares the same size and distressed them with white ink. After adhering the squares to the face of the card and layering the dry embossed snowman (made from a brass stencil), I used a scalloped ruler as a guide to paper pierce. I did the faux stitching with a white gel pen. The brass stencil was left on the snowman so that I could chalk only on the raised areas. Signo makes the best white gel pen!

Natalie

Card Recipe
Papers: white cardstock (Georgia Pacific), blue cardstock (Bazzill), patterned (Creative Imaginations)
Accessories: brass stencil (American Traditional?), chalks (Pebbles), acrylic snowflake (Dollarama), white gel pen (Signo), Creative Memories Square Punch

No comments: