Monday, September 10, 2012

Finally!

Now that things are somewhat back to normal I can start card making again. Spent this afternoon finishing up a few cards that I started over the summer. One more to complete and then I'm moving on to Hallowe'en cards. Thanks for bearing (sp?) with me.

For this card I created the background by blending 4 different Distress Inks. Then I stamped the butterfly images directly on the background paper. Got the idea from Angelica Turner http://bellisimavida.blogspot.ca/

Natalie

Card Recipe
Stamps: image (Inkadinkado), sentiment (Gina K.)
Paper: white cardstock (Georgia Pacific), blue cardstock (Bazzill)
Inks: Distress (Shabby Shutters, Wild Honey, Peacock Feathers, Tea Dye), Versafine Black Onyx
Accessories: ribbon (stash), rhinestones (Kaiser)

No comments: