Friday, September 28, 2012

Sometimes time does not permit to colour detailed, stamped images. This is when I like to stamp my image on coloured cardstock that coordinates with my patterned paper of choice. This patterned paper makes a fabulous frame for The Count. I adhered the purple cardstock layer and the patterned paper layer together to cut the smaller oval. Then I separated these layers of paper and used an oval, one size smaller, to cut a larger oval in the patterned paper. This maintains the size of the oval border and the borders outlining the card front.

Natalie

Card Recipe
Stamp: Stampin' Up
Papers: orange, green & purple cardstocks (Bazzill), patterned (stash)
Ink: Versafine Onyx
Accessories: Spellbinder Ovals, button & embroidery thread (stash), ribbon (stash)

No comments: