Monday, June 20, 2011

Flock a Flower Centre


To recreate the "fuzzy" centre of a real daisy, I found a dimensional glue dot and Flower Soft to work perfectly. I chose not to stamp my sentiment on solid cardstock because I thought it may cover too much of the patterned paper. I was pleased with the results of stamping my sentiment directly on the patterned paper. The right choice of font will allow the sentiment to stand out. Glimmer Mist allowed me to colour the white paper flower and seam binding to match my cardstock. I plan to purchase white flowers in various shapes and sizes to use with my many colours of Glimmer Mist and to dye white seam binding to match too.

Natalie

Card Recipe
Stamp: Stampin' Up
Papers: cardstocks (Bazzill), patterned (K & Co.)
Ink: Versafine Black Onyx
Accessories: paper flower (Bazzill), Flower Soft, Spellbinder Labels, Cherub Pink Glimmer Mist, seam binding

No comments: