Thursday, June 9, 2011

To Bling or Not to Bling


In my version of this card, I added a little more dimension by using foam squares between the red and top layers of the card. It may not be apparent in the scan, but a dry embossed line 1/4" from the edge of the white cardstock frames the face. I did this with a Scor-Pal. The design appealed to me because I liked the use of a few small squares, stamped with the same image, but in a different way, to show movement. The original card had rhinestones in the middle of the snowflakes. Though I didn't include them on my card, I think they will be added before the card is mailed.

Natalie

Card Recipe
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Papers: white cardstock (Georgia Pacific), red cardstock DCWV)
Inks: Colorbox Frost White & Cranberry
Accessories: Scor-Pal, Creative Memories Square Punch, white embossing powder

No comments: