Monday, August 15, 2011

Back on Track


I've finally been able to get back in production! This card is my first using pleated paper. I found that trying to create my own pleated ribbon was just too frustrating. By scoring a strip of paper, I had control over the width of the pleats. Note that the CTMH border was already adhesive, making it a treat to incorporate into the design.

I apologize for the blurriness of the scan and realize that a photograph of the card would be much better, but due to the volume of cards I post, I'm afraid that isn't feasible.

Natalie

Card Recipe
Stamp: Gina K.
Papers: cardstock (Bazzill Berrilicious), patterned (Basic Grey Stella Ruby)
Inks: Versafine Black, Distress Antique Linen
Accessories: paper flower (Kaiser), paper border (CTMH), ribbon (Fabricland), paper doily (stash)

No comments: